Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome!

Hi girls! There's nothing for me to do here at the hospital (no...I'm not sick it's just a class I'm taking) and I was going through some of my friends from HS' blogs and it reminded me of the good old days when we used to be on MSN all the time. Lol! Thanks Lani for keeping that up and running for so long. I thought this would be a great way for us all to stay in touch in a more private way than Bebo, MySpace, Facebook, yada yada...the list goes on. It's a nice way to update each other with the "haps" in each others lives seeing how we live so far away from each other "wink wink." But you know it's good to update each other on upcoming weddings, mission farewells, babies, and just everything you want to share with your fellow sisters scattered across the U.S. You can create your own blog...esp for those of you who are married...I've seen cute ones...or just check out the blogs that we post. I have the gmail acct for the blog so if any of you want to post something or whatever just let me know and I'll send you the username and password. Check out some of the blogs. If you need somewhere to start you can check out http://www.weloveourbuddies.blogspot.com/ or http://www.provobuddyblog.blogspot.com/ and just flip throug some of the blogs and tell me what you guys think.

Mucho Gracias,

MiNo

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!! I've been wanting to do one of these but, stop myself cuz I don't have kids to make it interesting!! hehe.. this is awesome.. i like da user/pwd, please!! mahalos:)

    ReplyDelete