Sunday, December 28, 2008

I hate snow! hah

I hate the snow, but after hearing whats going on bak home in hawaii, you start to think that maybe the snow and cold isn't so bad after all, right?!?! Well, Mele called me yesterday saying to tell everyone to pray for them cause the the whole island had a blackout and the weather was bad, i guess, haven't really heard much after that.. but let's hope all is well out there on the island! Anywayz, last night was fun, it was narisha's birthday and we had a little get together at their house in Orem, thanks for having us over! Food was good, and so was spending time over there! Anywho, and just wanted to wish tina and early happy birthday!!! yeyyy!

Anywho, as for Fehi and I, we are wonderful! The baby seems to be kicking harder now a days, so that tells me he's growing, fast... I just realized that i have about 9 more weeks until i give birth, what the heck! talk about time flying by fast! Hahaha, so whoever plans my baby shower, no need be one suprise, juss lemme kno cause i get couple people who already said they like come! hehehe... Anywayz, I'm excited yet nervous, don't know what to expect, but hey all is good, i guess we'll all learn at the same time! anywayz, hope everyone is doing good! What's everyone's plans for new years? okiedoks! ttul! love you all!

Lanz

2 comments:

  1. cute, mele kalikimaks 'ohana latu! good the hear the baby g's doing fine ... uhm i talked to ur mom lanz and she said easy on the mtn. dew. BAHAHAHA. anyways, new year's this year will be as the the others years since 2000 ... trying not to burn my hair. lol. but yeah ... i got more to say so im trynna figure out how to put up my own post ... holler if u can help. obrigada, bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, what happened up in here? Love the new look.
    Hope you had good Christmas Hoku. Miss you.
    I heard you were having New Years in Hawaii. Your a little brat!

    ReplyDelete