Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

H&M WOLFGRAMM UPDATE

So, I am totally bummed that I am not in Hawai'i right now getting ready to light fireworks in Hau'ula.. UGH! What is everyone doing here in Utah?? I can't think of anything!! haha.. I'm tempted to drive down to Vegas to watch the firework show there!! Anywho, it's been fun hangin out wit the girls who are stuck in UT like me. haha.. For all other girls, remind us to teach you how to play PIT when u come back!! Which reminds me, Bess, I am totally jealous that you are in HI righ now.. boo hooo!!! hahahaha Katie, Misi, and I attempted to play "What If" last night... Warning: don't do that!!! It was hilarious.. We knew who wrote what, and we hold no bars when it comes to offending eachother so u can jus imagine what the Q&As were... oiaue!

Lani, I told u to lay of the soda.. Now look at ur moms sayin da same thing!!! lol.. jk!

We're havin fun hangin wit my nieces & nephew visitin from AZ... they are hilarious. Wish they could take me to AZ with them!! Where it's warm-er!

I like where we're staying now, Misi's grandpa's place. Big surprise to me, cuz I thought I would hate it!!!! They are totally cool, and leave us alone!! hehe.. Besides the Tongan aroma, it's cool. LOL.

I'm in the process, A VERY LONG PROCESS, of applying to work for USPS.. If I do get the job, we won't start training til Feb!! WHAT THE?!! I need a job people!.. lol.. I'm also starting school again at the U.. full time... holy hell!!! pray for me..ahaha

Oh, and Misi is still workin hard at Delta to support us with shelter, food, insurance, and BENEFITS!!! whoo hoo!!! hahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment