Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good Mornting!!!

Hi girls!
Well just wanted to update you on our lil family. We are doing wonderful! Granted, I don't get to sleep in as long as I would like, but that's the calling of motherhood! lol... My mom was here this whole week, pretty much, she flew in from Seattle on Sunday night and me and baby stayed with her in Taylorsville until she left on Thursday morning, :( it was so sad to say goodbye to her, she misses her grandchild sooo much.. hoiii... times are hard when you no more flying benefits! sucks! lol.. Anywayz, I still can't believe he's here!!! But i'm loving every moment of it! He had jaundice, not serious enough to keep in the hospital, but we had him on the lights at home, it finally went down, and i keep waiting for his poop to go mustard yellow, hahhhahaha, right now it's green, light green, when it's yellow that means it's all out of his system and we're good to go! lol... (What you all have to look forward too, monitoring the color of your babys poop!) hehhehehe... but yeah, it was so funny the whole time my mom was here she was trynna get me to breastfeed and then use the bottle (formula) at night.. i was like, heck no, i kno the day i decide to bottle feed, he's not gonna want my milk anymore.. but yeah, i'm holding strong to breastfeeding! Anywho, I just wanted to thankyou guys again for everything you've done for Fehi and I and our son! He is such a blessing! I still can't believe i'm a mama! lol.. anywayz, the blessing will be in May, fehi's mom will be leaving at the end of march and give sometime for whoevers in hawaii to save up and come! so yeah, if anything changes i'll keep you posted! love you guys!

Lani, Fehi & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment