Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're Back! Boo!

Haha! Hi men! We just got in from CA last night at midnight and OMG! I love the beaches out there! I love ALL beaches! But we're super excited to finally have Baby G's baby shower this weekend. Side note... since I was called into the RS I've been super busy with non-sense...nah just kidding...I'm on the Lords errand. But this Friday we're planning another wedding in our RS so if you guys need help with the baby shower ask me after 9pm Friday...hehe! I swear this is like the fifth wedding we've done since November. But for reals I'm super excited to see all you monkeys! Love you all!

MiNo

1 comment:

  1. welcome back welcome back welcome baaaack!!! Mino... I am missing my mino time.. heller.. come around you!!... i know 3 out of the 5 slc girls are married but are we that boring now?? wait.. DONT ANSWER THAT!!.. cuz i bore myself sometimes... most... of the time... eeh!! so ya.

    ReplyDelete