Thursday, January 1, 2009

... the samongan family update ...

CORNER!!!! ...lol... do not mistaken my tortoise strategy for weakness!!! hahahaha. That's it, I'm asking for a re-re-match without the re-retards hahaha (the husbands)... Nah, it was so fun!

Well, it was gloomy outside today and I'm feeling sick, danget. So good news! We've decided NOT to move to Hawaii! And even greater news, we're moving closer to a freeway! lol. Next week Wednesday we'll be moving into the new townhome at Liberty Commons and I'm stoked! If we have a garage sale or give-away-everyfang event, we will keep you guys in the loop. Jerome and I are doing great, we just can't wait to move (although it will put us out of bounds with our current, super-awesome ward). Those of us that are stuck in Utah need to meet up more often because Teenah's birthday was hecka fun! Couples night was fun too but perhaps we should start earlier next time so it doesn't go till 6 in da mornin! hahaha. I miss Hawaii but I'm doing great without the floods, mosquitoes, humidity and "cramped-ness," so I guess I just miss my loved ones hahaha and if you all didn't hear already, my little sister was called to serve in the Salt Lake City, Temple Square mission and she reports to the mtc on April 1st! I know huh, woooooooow. lol. And we need to meet up again soon, we always have too much fun when we do, and we need to do it before we move so that we can use hoku's kiddie sleds to slide down the mountain by my house.

With the new year, we should have like enrichment activities, especially activities to help us maintain, strengthen and increase our spirituality, at least once a month or something, i.e. fhe, crafts, sewing, gift baskets, charity work, food storage OPRAH hahaha--etc. etc. Anywho, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THOSE NEAR AND FAR, I can't believe it's already '09, can you believe we graduated 5 years ago? whoaaaa. Ok, I'm tired and sick so pardon my randomness, hope to see u guys soon,

luvluv,
Lieta & Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment