Saturday, January 31, 2009

fehilani update...

alohaz! long time no blog! soooo... just wanted to update everyone on me and my lil family...
Fehi and I are doing wonderful... baby is doing wonderful too... it seems like he wants to come out a little bit earlier than his due date.. but we'll see... I had a doctors appointment last week friday and I had contractions 2 nights in a row before that... so I told my doctor, she checked, and wat do ya know.. i dilated 2 cm... my doctor was like "that's great!" and i'm like... what the.. no baby it's too early.. hahhahha... then i had my appointment earlier this week on wednesday and she checked again and she said i'm almost 3 cm, but this time i haven't been having contractions (or at least i don't know of any that i've had since then) sooo... who knows... My doctor doesn't think i'll make it to 40 weeks, fehi thinks otherwise, i just don't know... i'm 36 weeks right now and so if i can just make it to next week i'll be 37 weeks and i'll be considered full term... sooo until then i'm squeezing tight... hahhahahha...
But anywayz, Fehi is now working at Cottonwood with Romey, so i'm getting a little bit of what lieta experiences as a "Cottonwood Wife"... hah... he likes it cause i guess it's bubblegum.. anywayz, i'm excited for baby to come.. oh and funny story... so Maopa (Fehi's older sister) is naming the baby, she had told fehi that they were gonna name him Tevita Kingi something something something ... after Fehi's uncle... and I was like uhhhhh... no. No Tevita please... hahahhahha... so he told her and i guess baby might be named after fehi's brother moeaki... so we'll see..i won't know for sure until the day of i guess... But yeah, it's soo good to hear from all of you, and i hope you are all doing good! love you guys!

--- mrs. Latu
(oh, ahem i finally got my utah drivers license in my married name, i had to sacrifice my hawaii license, but it's okay, all worth it!... hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment