Monday, January 5, 2009

2009... Woooww...

Hi gurls!
I still can't believe it's 2009.. but I'm glad that we've all been kickin it or at least keepin in touch more! It was super fun kickin it for rish's and tina's bday... and sooo mele's birthday is next... we should just kick it and celebrate for her on that day.. i mean, it's only fair we keep the tradition going for whoevers birthday it is, no matter where they're at! hahhahahhahha...
Bess... I'm soo jealous your in Hawaii.. when you coming back? Did you get my list? hahhahha... jk! I'm getting over the hawaii cravings, and juss eating wat i can get up here... Let's just say i'm super grateful for my husband and his putting up with my 'cravings'.. one day it's chocolate, next it's soda, and today it was oreo's... hahhahahha...
Saturday night i think i had somewhat of a contraction, i was knocked out and woke up cause my stomach started hurting and tightened up but only for little bit, or at least i woke up for a couple seconds then knocked right back out.. but all is good... Baby is still kicking, hard... I have my next appointment on Friday... still need to look for a pediatrician for the baby... oiii soo many things to do before the baby is born...
Anywayz, it's another night at lee and romes with misi and hoku too... time to play pit for us 3 and wii for the 3 hubbys... it just works out better that way.. cause they get butt hurt when we win... hahahhahahha... jk! ahemmm... I won PIT last time.. and i'm ready to keep up my winning status tonight... woohhoooo!!! bring it on! lol...
Oh and Bess, i checked out your brothers blog.. bah... soo technical da guy... we're like still on beginner status... hehhehhe
OH and one more thing... me and lieta are soo doing the "single ladies video" as a work after i give birth... key word: after, bumby i give birth early.. hahhahhah... new years resolution for me is to up the spirituality and down on the weight... sooo yeah, lee when you move to that townhome of yours.. i'll be there excercising!!! anywayz, hope all is well.. love you all!!

fehilani

1 comment:

  1. cuuuute tank you latu fam for the update on baby g! lol! yeeeeah lanz i talked to ur mom, smallz, sie about ur LIST so we'll see if i bring it up ... cuz i mean, i know ur mom them can get it but for me one word sums it up: RECESSION. lol. times are hard bah ... but then again, it is baby g :) what tha heck is PIT? and ill be in that video too when i get back! love u guys!

    ReplyDelete