Friday, January 2, 2009

H&M WOLFGRAMM UPDATE -- Goooo Utes!!!!

OMG! *big sigh* of relief!!! Today, I proclaimed my last day of work for Arbor Senior Care aka Losers!! lol... My official 2 wks notice is up on Jan. 12th but like I'm gonna work! lol... Bah Humbug!

Aside from USPS, I applied online to the Marriot Vacation Club Inc. Katie's friend works there, and referred me. If anyone is interested, holler at me thru text. lol... Hey, I figure I'd give Misi some return in hotel benefits.. :D.

It's the 2nd day of 2009!!! What is everyone up to?? I need major help getting financial aid for school cuz I've never qualified before now.. Yet another perk to marrying Misi! haha.. Love ya Misi!!

This year I hope to:

- pay off and save more than I spend
- get healthy and lose weight! (every year goal LOL)
- improve relationships with EVERYONE
- bring myself closer to financial freedom
- get closer to graduating!!!
- be a better wife, sister, friend, and daughter
- do only that which brings me closer to our H.F.


Love ya all!!!!!!! - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment