Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aloha Ka Kou E Na Haumana!

Aloha titas!

Hope everyone had a mele kalikimaka and a hau'oli makahiki hou :) I've been home in Hawaii since Dec 23 and have not done a dang thing. I never went beach yet, flea market, waikiki, byu dance, nothing.  I have been at home all day watching tv, camping on the internet, irritating the heck out of my mom and nini, and I LOVE IT.  How come I do the same thing in Provo and I just wanna shoot myself? Anyways, I've really been catching up with my local side since being here. Well, maybe just the slang and the music.  I'm so glad that everyone got together for Risha and Tina's birthdays - I wish I was there to celebrate with you all :) Anyways, here's some scoops so far from the 808.

The day I landed me and Nini went straight to watch Pati's game at the annual Christmas Bowl.  A whopping 30+ teams registered for this years Bowl at Laie Park which included girls and kids (did they always have kids and girls' teams?) so we've been there to watch George (Nita & Lei's lil bro) and his team play as well.  So we go there to support Pati and the boys but, in reality, we're there to catch up with all the sistahz watching from the sidelines.  We met up with Keipi, Neva, and Smalls and others and had a blast talking story and catching up.

Christmas Eve a bunch of us went to see the Christmas Lights in Honolulu and got some grub with the kids before.  I know Sie and Neva them took pics and my brother Will as well.  I'll get some publicity out for him right now. Check out my bro's blog kavalava - he always updating his photo album and stuff so check it!

Kahuku 3rd had their New Year's Eve Dance joint with Hau'ula 6th Ward in Kahuku.  The usual DJ/Live Band duo was there w/Fehi and everyone's favorite Saake and Toni-Poko (Tina's boo, lol).  We had fun but I sure did miss seeing all you girls there.  Fehi actually played 'Single Ladies' and poor me was rockin it out with Vicki and some of the YW - shame! Lol. But we all rang in the New Years together and ended w/cocoa, bread, rice, puaka, topai, and kale.

So uhm, yeah that's been my vacation for you guys.  Everything in between has been facebook, bebo, keeping up with the kardashians, momma's boys, and bowl games. I'm gonna end this SHORT post with a kccnfm100 favorite, "No One" by Maoli.  Nini always screams at me saying that this song is old but um, like I care about her endless negative comments that she randomly throws out every so often. Enjoy and see you in a few! Tchau!

-Bess










 

2 comments:

  1. BESS.. no worries.. the couple times i've been in HI lately, I didn't do much either!! lol... but i still wish i was there!!!.. to keep u company in buggin nini.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOku...

    why did I have no idea that you had a blog?? welp I've added you to my list...how's married life...plan for kiddo's soon??? still in skoo, do tell, do tell,

    love ya,

    Keers

    ReplyDelete