Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi girls!!!<3

How are you guys?! Man, it's been foreverz since i've talked to any of you!!! besides mele that is. lol so how are you guys? I'm doing good here in New Mexico. one word, UGH! It's cold here and it sucks! lol I miss Hawaii already. We need to all get together one day and just hang out. Even if we just get together and talk. well, for those of you that doesn't know... I have 2 girls now. Leila's 3 turning 4 this Oct. and Tangi is 1 turning 2 in May. My husband and I will be married for 3 years now and it's going great. (aside from our moments lol) anyhow, anyone expecting a baby? getting married? I know about Lani. when is she due again... man, thank you ofa for informing me on this blog thing. now i can check up on everyone. LOVE YOU GUYS! oh and HAPPY belated NEW YEARS!

<3 keipi

No comments:

Post a Comment