Friday, January 23, 2009

H&M Wolfgramm Update - real quick!

Hoku here... taking a quick break from school work to say ALOHA!!! I'm back in schol at the U.. Taking 3 online classes and 1 on campus. Lemme tell you, online classes keep you busy!! I still like it tho cuz it's less time I have to spend on campus. Misi and I just got back from a week vacation in Hawaii, and I was able to attend classes while in another state. LOVE IT!

Being home was refreshing. I got my fix for another month or so. Hehe.. I hung out with the former Hermana 'Unga. Yes, Ini's back!!! However, she left 75% of her in Argentina cuz girl is skinny!!!! I'm jealous. I mistook her for Sela. Oi!! We went over to Lina's with Bess to visit Aunty Sela.. She told us about how they talked to Lina all day on Christmas. They said Lina likes being in El Salvador because she's taller than everyone. HAHA.. Ian is back in Hau'ula.. staying til his lil sister graduates in June, then going to CA to work. Can u believe all these kids who were so little when we graduated are now graduating?!! I can't.. We are gettin old people!!

Anywho, we need another meeting to further discuss baby kahuku's shower on Feb 7th.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment